Monday, December 23, 2013

Update And Upcoming Videos!

So many of you may know I'm in England right now visiting my family, and haven't been able to film or upload unfortunately! I'm here from the 9th of dec til 1st of jan, but then I'm flying out to the Gold Coast for a week with my boyfriend Andrew. I'm planning on making a get ready with me video while I'm away, which I can upload as soon as I'm back.
Since I've been here I've been doing lots and lots of shopping and increasing my makeup collection and ideas.
I'd like to list out a few videos I have planned to keep you looking forward to my videos!

  • Holiday/special occasion look - perfect for more formal occasions and special events, as well as Christmas time, though I am aware I am a bit late!
  • A clubbing GRWM video!
  • A huge haul video, or series of videos. I will probably split them into categories like clothes then makeup and brushes, then skincare and hair are products.
  • Easy, simple makeup looks
  • Naked 3 Palette review and demo (I am hugely excited about this!!)
I really hope you guys will enjoy my upcoming videos and I'm grateful for your patience while I'm away. In the meantime, I'm trying to post on here, but ill also start posting to my tumblr. The address is www.jasminemcrae.tumblr.com, id love if you could check in there!

Thanks everyone!
Love,
Jasmine
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig