Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Whites

I’m so excited for springtime in the UK. I’ve been in Australia for the past 3 years and have felt quite unaware of the fashion trends going on back home. In Australia, I’ve really embraced the white trends, and have been splurging on Windsor Smith white sandals, white lacy 2 pieces and white dresses. There is something eternally flattering about white; it makes you look tanned and it seems so classic. These are my top white picks for springtime. I know some of them are really expensive examples, but these would be easy to track down a cheaper version in the same style. I hope you enjoy!

Flirty Skirts
2 370 AUD FARFETCH.COM
64 AUD HOUSEOFFRASER
1 165 AUD JADES24.COM

Step out in style
105 AUD JOHNLEWIS.COM
32 AUD 2BSTORES.COM

Dress to impress

2 425 AUD ALEXANDERMC
150 AUD USA.FRENCHCON
125 AUD LAGARCONNE.COM

Bag Lady

2 015 AUD MODAOPERAND
2 125 AUD FARFETCH.COM
1 185 AUD NET-A-PORTER

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Perfect white outfits for summer :)

    http://bylifelover.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig