Friday, April 25, 2014

FOTD




Hello everyone! Just a quick post as I’m off out with my friend to the cinema and then to the pub (what’s this, you say? A social life???). I’ve never done a FOTD post before but it’s nice and simple to put together and now I don’t feel like my makeup has gone to waste. It’s almost like a simplified GRWM video!

PoreFessional by Benefit
L’Oreal True Match Foundation in Vanilla
Face Of Australia Loose Translucent Powder
Hoola by Benefit
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Elf Twinkle Pink Blush
Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded
Collection 2000 Felt Tip Liner
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Natural Collection Lipstick in Scarlet

I went for a pretty natural looking base with a soft contour and subtle blush. These are best for daytime looks in my opinion, but everyone has a personal preference and some girls look amazing with a really dramatic and full face when I see them out. I love doing a bold red lip to switch up from my normal nudey pink; you don't really have to change much in the rest of your daytime makeup but it gives me such confidence!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That lip colour really suits you :)

    amadeemaybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your eyes! xo

    http://confessionalprofessionaldramaqueen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig