Friday, May 16, 2014

Cosmpolitan Blog Awards 2014!


As many of you will already know, it’s already time for the Cosmopolitain Blog Awards for 2014! I’ve spent the last God knows how long voting for and nominating my favourite blogs and I’m so excited to see who ends up getting the award!

I’ve been blogging regularly for about 3 or 4 months now, and I can honestly say it’s my first love and my blog is like my baby. I don’t expect to win, but I can’t tell you what it would mean if a couple of you (only if you enjoy reading my stuff!) would nominate my blog for Best New Beauty Blog. I’ve been growing and growing recently and I’d love to put my name on the beauty blogging map. 

All you have to do is click this link (Cosmpolitan Blog Awards 2014) and type in www.jasminemcrae.blogspot.co.uk to the box, and select the category Best New Beauty Blog. It only takes a second and I’m happy to return the favour if I like the look of your stuff too!

You’ll probably be able to tell, especially if you’ve been following my blog for a while, that the quality and consistency of my photos and pieces have been getting better. I’ve started dedicating a lot more time to my one true love, and I’m pleased to say I think it’s paying off! My follower count is rising, my YouTube video views are increasing and I’m starting to feel really welcome within the blogging community.

Whether you nominate me or not, please know that I’m so grateful for your support and attention because you really allow me to express my love for all things beauty, fashion and life. I love you all!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig