Saturday, June 21, 2014

Alpha-H Skincare Purchase



Good old eBay! I’d had all these items sitting in my basket on another website, and the cost was over £100, and too hard to justify. Suddenly, a brainwave occurred and I popped them all in on eBay, and I got a saving of over £25! Winning! I’ve been lusting over the Alpha-H skincare for a good few weeks now, and as my Skin Doctors T-Zone range is running out, I needed to get my skates on and buy a new load of stuff! I read a lot of really helpful reviews and this range looks pretty well respected among the blogger community; I’m particularly excited about the cult favourite Liquid Gold (oooh). Obviously you can expect a big review post when I’ve tried out these babies! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig