Saturday, June 14, 2014

wishlist - june


Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera 200ml £23 // Alpha-H Micro Cleanse with Glycolic Acid & Rice Bran 100ml £19.60 // Alpha-H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid 100ml £31.50 // Alpha-H Clear Skin Daily Hydrator Gel with Eucalyptus 50ml £22 // Topshop Scallop Crop Top in Cream £8 // Topshop Petite Rib Crop Tee in White £8 // Topshop Joni Jeans £40 // MAC Blush in Melba £18 // Kate Moss Lipsticks in 101 and 110 £5.49 Boots // Jaz White Strappy Platforms eBay £30 // Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner £Not yet released! // Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Mischievous £7.99 Boots

This month I've been loving crisp, fresh whites and peaches! Don't ask me why, but maybe it's the boiling weather and my sunburn that has made me crave those soft, cool shades. My Skin Doctors Skin care recently ran out, so I'm on the hunt for another relatively high-end range to help me crack down on my terrible breakouts. I've read loads of amazing things about Alpha-H products so I'm excited to see what they can do for me. 

I'm loving Topshop Joni Jeans, of course I am, I mean, who on the earth isn't a massive fan?? I tried a pair on instore a few weeks ago and for some reason I was unhappy with how huge they make my hips look, but actually I think it might be a good thing. It's always good to accentuate your butt, ladies! And as the genius 2-Chainz once said; 'she got a big booty so I call her big-booty' - big booties are obviously widely accepted these days. I'm back on the hunt for some, but now my birthday is over I'll have to find a really good excuse to buy some!

My current go-to blush is Deep Throat by NARS; I love it's sheer peachiness, but I think I'd like a nuder peach just to dust over my cheekbones to add a bit of warmth, rather than look obviously pink and flushed. That's where MAC comes in. I've always loved my Fleur Power by MAC, so I think it's time to branch out with my MAC blush collection!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig