Tuesday, July 8, 2014

trend: pastel hair




For someone who has always HATED colourful hair, I absolutely freakin adore these pretty pastel locks. It is so strange; I never ever thought it would be for me. Yet, since seeing these gorgeous girls with their amazing hair all over my Pinterest and Tumblr feeds, they've been growing on me. I have always had blonde hair (excluding one very bad mistake with some black hair dye) and so I've always been able to put colours on top if I wanted to, but I've literally never wanted to until last week! 

I picked up the Bleach London Rose hair dye (in depth review here - or watch my youtube video here) and absolutely fell in love. Pastel locks can be for everyone; they are at opposite and both ends of the spectrum. Some days I love looking grungy and a bit homeless and edgy, but then other days I love to sleek out my hair and style it to make sure I'm looking girly and feminine. My favourites are definitely silver and lavender, and I'd definitely be up for giving them a try after I get bored of pale pastel pink. 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I LOVE pastel hair!! yours is so pretty, I don't know if I'd suit it all over so I might dye my ends for a while and see how that looks. would love if you could check out my fashion blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig