Saturday, October 18, 2014

☾ face of the day: classic autumn/fall look





This is my spin on the classic, iconic berry red lip with subtle winged liner that is so perfect for autumn. The red lip makes me feel so wintery and the brown eyeshadow reminds me of hot chocolate on a cold day. Cheesy!!

Products used:
Benefit PoreFessional Pro Balm
NARS SheerGlow Foundation in Santa Fe
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
Face Of Australia Loose Translucent Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Medium Dark
NARS Deep Throat
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Naked Palette
Collection Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumising Mascara
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01

Wearing:
Missguided Crop Jumper
Vintage Scarf

There's a video on my YouTube where you can find this Chit Chat Get Ready With Me! Let me know if you've seen it, I love feedback from you lovely people. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig