Thursday, October 2, 2014

☼ review: original source vanilla and raspberry shower gel




Now I’m not usually one to review body washes because I don’t tend to feel like it is necessary, but this one has broken all my rules and I’m obsessed with this! My lovely friend Emily from Emily Rose on YouTube (link) recommended this beauty in her drugstore favourites and I decided to give it a go.


This is going to be an incredibly short and sweet review but basically, the smell of this body wash is beyond incredible. I cannot even believe it is real! It smells like such a gorgeous mixture of sweet raspberries and vanilla, and honestly smells like you could eat it. For all you veggies out there (and cruelty free, natural products are really really important to me), this is a vegan body wash and isn’t tested on animals either. On top of all this, it leaves me feeling really soft and smelling gorgeous, and I’m amazed at how lovely this body wash is! £2 from Boots, seriously, don’t miss out on this total treat.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This stuff is gorgeous!! I use the hand wash and love it. Smells like the original raspberry & milk drumstick lollies x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig