Wednesday, October 22, 2014

☮ video: Sickness Survival Guide


Hey guys, here's my Sickness Survival Guide. I NEVER get sick, so when I do I feel like the world is ending! I hope some of these tips will help you. I've also included a bright and fresh and awakening makeup look to try and help you feel and look your best despite feeling rubbish.

Products Used:
Napoleon Perdis Set Brightening Pre Foundation Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
NARS SheerGlow Foundation in Santa Fe
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose
MAC StudioFix Powder + Foundation in NC15
MAC Mineralise SkinFinish in Medium Dark
GOSH Blush in Melon
Benefit Gimme Brow
Naked Palette
NYC Eyeliner Pen
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
NYX Eyeliner in Milk
MAC Peach Blossom Lipstick

What I'm Wearing:
Urban Outfitters Top

Hair colour is Crazy Colour Candyfloss, Marshmallow and Lavender


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig