Wednesday, November 5, 2014

♔ budget beauty buys: Superdrug Face Masks




A very good quality face mask can be very hard to find, and then, once you’ve found one, it can really break the bank. That’s why I was so excited when I found these Superdrug’s own masks when I was browsing around recently. At only 99p each, and in about 18 different ‘flavours’, I have been so so so impressed with how these babies work to improve my skin!

I picked up the Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask, the Superfruits Exfoliating Mask, and the Apricot Exfoliating Self-Heating Mask. So far, I’ve been really impressed with them, but I’m planning a full review on each one with much more detail. I would 100% recommend these masks to anyone, because each sachet (15ml per pack) has specific skin concerns on them and you can determine which one you need by reading the little descriptions. They come in so many smells, textures, thickness and funky styles, like the self heating ones and the peel-off ones. Personally, my skin is congested, oily and I have an uneven skintone, and I find that there’s more than enough masks within the range to meet my needs, but my favourite is definitely the cooling clay mask.

I am more than happy switching between my pricier face masks and these extremely cheap 99p masks to make my expensive masks last longer. These masks are also great for determining what kind of mask you may be looking for if you’re new to masks; it’ll give you an easy way to try out loads of different styles before settling on a dearer one. Let me know if you end up trying these, and what your favourite scent is!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. these sound great. I love to try different face masks! Especially if they're a bargain! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig