Monday, November 17, 2014

☼ review: Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral




Raise your hand now if you’ve ever bought a product based purely on packaging…I’m a massive culprit of this. I just can’t help it! This beautiful product is my latest example of this. While I know I’m already a huge fan of the Batiste dry shampoos, when I strolled into my local Superdrug I grabbed this beautiful vintage floral patterned can without even checking the fragrance out! It was on sale for something like £2, and as you probably know Batiste is a huge favourite among beauty bloggers and youtubers, despite it’s teeny tiny price tag.

This one has a gorgeous delicate floral fragrance which is mostly masked by Batiste’s usual powdery smell, but it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. What matters most is that my hair feels and looks fresh, and once the initial strong powdery smell fades, the light flowery scent is more noticeable. I use this baby when I’m rocking pastel hair and am minimising the amount I’m washing it, and it does a great job of maintaining my clean hair and sorting it out when it’s looking hideously greasy!

Batiste is a speaks-for-itself product, and there’s not much more bigging up I can do! It’s just such a staple that every girl needs in her makeup bag, and it’ll save you at 8:00am when your alarm fails and you’re late for work, as well as keep you looking and smelling fresh as a daisy at festivals! If you haven’t tried this, pick one up and watch your morning routine time be halved!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I buy stuff for the packaging all the time!! Normally I don't even know what it is before I pick it up!! lol x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig