christmas inspo: Benefit's Fun Size Flirts & Special Little Extras4:40 PM
I was lucky enough to be treated by my gorgeous boyfriend last week. I didn’t ever expect he’d get a gift SO right, but he wandered in to work one evening with a Debenhams bag and presented me with this. I was over the moon! I’m going to review every product separately and I’m so excited to try all 10 products out. This would obviously make an idea Christmas gift for a beauty loving family member or friend, but I’m allowed to play with mine now, so, here’s what I got!
the POREfessional mini primer | 7.5ml
- This is one I’ve already tried and I’m in love with it. I don’t feel like I’ve got very large pores but I’ve loved how my skin feels immediately after application and it creates the perfect airbrush look for my makeup base.
they’re real! mini mascara
- Again, I’ve got the full size and I’m gutted with how quickly I seem to have blitzed through it. This is a cheeky little booster which will hopefully see me through until I can buy another full size tube!
BADgal lash mini mascara
- Here’s one I’m really excited about. This one is extremely volumizing and, as far as I can tell, is a huge hit among the blogging community. Benefit calls it an instant set of false lashes; win!
instant comeback facial serum mini
- “Benefit Instant Comeback face serum instantly boosts the youthful look of skin...firming, smoothing, energising and protecting against visible signs of aging. The fast-absorbing formula with tri-radiance complex plumps & deep-hydrates so tired skin feels refreshed & revitalised...and looks more radiant. Benefit Instant Comeback Facial Serum dramatically boosts the effectiveness of any skincare routine.”
“That Gal” brightening face primer
- “Our silky pink primer takes your complexion from dull to darling! Simply blend it on for the look of brighter, smoother skin. Contains light-reflecting pigments to help brighten all skin tones and raspberry & camomile to soothe skin.”
dandelion mini blusher
- I’ve already fallen head over heels with this just by looking at the gorgeous pink peach shade in the palette. I can’t believe I haven’t tried this one before; it is the perfect blush shade for me, and especially with winter around the corner it’ll perk up my pale skin just nicely and subtly.
sun beam mini highlighter | 2.5ml
- This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural, sunkissed radiance. Dot & blend over makeup on to cheeks for a bronzed glow that complements all skintones. It’s liquid sunshine in a bottle!
posietint mini lip and cheek tint | 2.5ml
- Posietint is probably the one I’ll get least use out of, but only because it seems like a very very pigmented and vibrant pink shade which isn’t what I’m used to. It’s a cheek and lip tint, which again, is something very foreign to me and my makeup routine, but obviously I’m intrigued and maybe I’ll fall in love!
ooh la lift mini instant under-eye brightening boost
- Benefit Ooh la Lift Instant Under-Eye Brightening Boost contains raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments to instantly perk up tired eyes. Can be applied on bare skin or over makeup.
stay don’t stray makeup and eyeshadow primer in light/medium
- This dual-action power primer works 360° around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant and true.
All in all, a wonderful lot from Benefit, and a perfect gift for makeup addicts. My personal favourites and things I’m most excited about are the Dandelion blush, the Sunbeam Bronzer and That Gal Brightening Primer. Elliot also managed to bag me a couple of brilliant samples; the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation to try (in my shade!! How??) and three sachets of the skincare by Benefit, which I’m actually worried I’m going to adore and have to buy! Eek!