Monday, December 1, 2014

☮ video: Chit Chat GRWM Grey Smokey Eye | JasmineMcRae



Hello lovely people! I went out for drinks with my gorgeous boyfriend a couple of nights ago and I created this stormy grey smokey eye using my affordable MUA eyeshadow palette. This grey autumn weather is really inspiring me to create these stormy, smokey looks and I'm trying to venture away from the traditional fall looks. I hope you enjoy this video!
           
Products used:
MAC StudioFix Fluid in NW15
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
MAC StudioFix Powder Plus Foundation in NW15
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
NARS Orgasm
Sigma Brow Powder Duo in Light/Medium
Essence Clear Brow and Lash Gel
Naked Palette
MUA Smokin Palette
NYC High Defintion Liquid Eyeliner Pen
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumising Mascara
MAC Lipstick in Angel and Myth

Hair Colour is Bleach London's Violet Skies Dye.
Jumper is vintage.

The music I've used in this video is my incredible boyfriend's talented band Tiny Folds, check out their stuff!
http://www.tinyfolds.co.uk/
https://www.youtube.com/user/tinyfolds/


Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed this video!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig