Monday, February 16, 2015

FOTD Minimal Daytime Make Up




Here’s a look a created for work a few days ago. Nothing exciting, nothing show stopping, but naturally pretty and understated. This is probably my current go-to makeup look recently, for days out shopping and going for food. It’s really easy to do and enhances my natural looks. I’m all for caking the makeup on, don’t get me wrong! But a lot of the time I’m loving going for these pretty natural makeup looks. 

Products used:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
Benefit’s Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Ivory ‘I’m Pure 4 Sure’
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Face Of Australia Loose Translucent Powder 
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
Make Up Store Blush in Passion
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadow in Buck, Creep and Sin
Make Up Store Multi Lash
Make Up Store Lipstick in Redwood

Redwood is my newest lipstick addition, and so far it’s the perfect nude lip and I adore it. It’s slightly shimmery to make my lips appear fuller, and the sheer pale pink colour really compliments my pale winter skin. I hope you like the look!



SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig