Tuesday, March 24, 2015

6 Products For Glowing Spring Skin



With Spring right around the corner, what better time than to compile all my latest and greatest products which will help to enhance the natural glow of your skin this spring! Over winter, my skin took a real hit with the cold weather, and became a little duller and a whole lot paler. My tips for glowing skin are stronger than ever right now, having created a whole new regime to help me look more alive over winter! For spring, though, I want to keep using my tips because it’ll help enhance my skin’s natural brightness and keep me looking fresh and alive through the next couple of months!

Napoleon Perdis Set Brightening Pre Foundation Primer 
I’m not actually sure if you can buy this in England, or anywhere in the world for that matter. This is a pink/purpley toned primer which brings out some radiance in your skin, and creates a soft, supple base for applying makeup on top of. I always see really noticeable results when I apply this; the pink toned pigments make your skin look instantly brighter and fresher which is perfect for the spring months.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe
A hugely popular and widely celebrated beauty gem! Every beauty blogger or reader is probably well aware of the incredible effects of this foundation. It’s a dewy finish which actively brightens and awakens the skin, whilst providing a natural looking coverage for radiant skin. It’s my go-to foundation for spring and summer because of the weightless finish, and although it is one of my pricier makeup items, I’ve got a back up bottle waiting in my drawers so I don’t feel bad about constantly dipping into my Sheer Glow stash!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
This is a concealer that I actually didn’t understand at first; I was using it as a normal concealer and using it to cover spots. Of course, I didn’t realise that this concealer has light reflecting pigments which work to awaken the skin where it is applied. It’s much better for the under eye area, and I’ve began using it as my highlight product down my nose and on my cupids bow. The light reflecting qualities make my skin look like I’ve had decent night’s sleep, and it feels light and weightless on my skin.

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Powder in Light and Medium Dark
These powders are staples in my daily makeup routine. They’re incredibly finely milled powders which make your skin look airbrushed after you apply it. I use the Light colour to set any areas I’ve highlighted with, and the Medium Dark to lightly contour. They’re both really natural and wearable colours, so they’re perfect for that minimal springtime look; a fresh and flawless face with a dewy finish!

NARS Albatross
I thought I’d include this product because even though it’s not one of my must-haves, it certainly does what I need it to. It brightens me up and makes me look awake, but on top of that, I feel like a glowing bohemian goddess. This gold flecked powder is extremely fine and blends out along my cheekbones with ease. Although I don’t wear it on a daily basis, I do find when I’m feeling extra-lacklustre it sorts me right out. For a small fortune, it’s one of those products I’m glad I’ve got in my collection for those moments where I need it. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig