Thursday, March 26, 2015

FOTD with SuperCat and Sleek Dare






Every now and again I get a real craving to go full vamp. I adore dark bloody lips and pale, flawless skin. It makes me feel so confident and it’s a welcome step away from my usual every-day makeup. I just purchased this lipstick by Sleek a couple of weeks ago, and I’ve worn it only twice. I adore it though.

It’s a pure matte finish, so it’s pretty dry and a little bit messy to apply. Once you’ve got it down, though, it looks stunning and it is the perfect deep blood red. I just did a simple but bold cat flick on the eyes, piled on the mascara and did a little bit of natural looking contouring. I tend to stay away from over-doing the rest of my face when I’ve got such a show-stopping lip colour on. I’d hate to look too drag queen! 

Products Used:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in Ivory (I’m pure 4 sure)
MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation in NW15
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
NARS Deep Throat
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Soap & Glory Supercat
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Dare


I just wore this to work, because even though the lips are pretty dramatic, the rest of my face is pretty understated so I feel I can get away with it. There’s nothing like changing up your usual every day makeup and going in for the kill with a sexy vampy look. Yay!



SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig