Saturday, March 28, 2015

Primark Homeware Haul






A few weeks ago, I went on a huge homeware search in Bristol. I’m moving up there for university in September, and me being the excitable, prematurely organising person that I am, decided I’d splurge a bit on some bits for my student flat. Initially, the plan was to move up with my boyfriend, as you may have read in a previous post. However, that relationship has ended so the plan has changed. I’m now heading into halls which is really exciting! 

I picked up a few essential bits; towels, bed sheets and pillowcases. I also bought a couple of pretty girly bits, like the fairy lights and the wicker heart for decoration. I’m definitely going for a white and grey theme with bohemian touches. You can’t go wrong with monochrome, but I’m also collecting hippy style throws and cushions from markets and online. In total, I think this lot from Primark only came to around £50 altogether. 

Although I’m saving this stuff for uni, I’m impressed with how affordable it is. I’d definitely recommend checking out Primark’s homeware sections if you’re on a student budget but you still want pretty bedding and decor for your flat. The bedsheets I’ve got at home currently are from Primark, so I know they’re lovely quality and the patterns are usually really pretty. 


There’s still a whole load I need to get, but I’m slowly working through my list and I’ve got a pinterest board full of inspiration! Hopefully I can keep most of my spending to a minimum but still end up with a pretty bedroom in my student accommodation. Any tips would be more than helpful!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love homewar stuff, can't wait to move out and decorate. Such cute things from primark. Xx

    http://beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig