Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Very Blogger Breakfast


What’s more glorious on a Sunday morning than a sweet, indulgent breakfast? Its very rare I get a chance to shove anything down before I leave for university most mornings, so I do love to make the most of my weekends to be generous with myself. One of my favourite breakfasts ever (I don’t actually like breakfast food most of the time!) is pancakes, so whenever I get a chance I like to experiment with different toppings and flavours. This morning I went for Nutella and Banana, all washed down with a trusty cup of tea, mmmm.

You will need:
Kingsmill 6 Pack Pancakes
Nutella
Banana
Twinings English Breakfast Tea (My complete favourite)

And that is literally it! It’s failsafe and actually really quick to prepare, and I was full most of the morning. And let’s not forget just how pretty it all looks on my bedding. Next time I have this I might try microwaving it, just for extra wintery warming goodness.

Do let me know if you try this recipe! Let me know in the comments what your favourite breakfasts are, give me inspiration!

Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig