Saturday, October 17, 2015

Autumnal Wishlist



I love autumn so much; the coolness of the days, the cosy evenings, the food markets. With the season changing, it brings around a new feeling that you’ve got to stock up on all your winter essentials! Here are my 6 autumnal items on my wishlist.

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry
I know I’m so very late to the party that is the Matte Revolution lipsticks but for some reason I keep forgetting how much I need this little beauty in my makeup collection. Not only is it the perfect autumn shade, the reviews of the longevity, application and quality are gleaming, and it’s become a much loved cult favourite among my fellow bloggers.

Deer Mug
Just because I’m a tea fiend and a bit of a mug hoarder (my flatmates laugh at the amount of mugs I’ve got crammed into my cupboards), why not add an autumn themed mug to my collection? I found this one on Polyvore but I can’t seem to find a current stockist, but I’m sure lots of housey places are doing reindeer themed homeware at the minute. Better grab one while I can so I can sip tea at my leisure and my new favourite: chai lattes!

Lush Butterball Bath Bomb
Lush’s Butterball bath bomb hasn’t been on my radar at all over summer, but now the weather is cold and the temperature is taking its toll on my skin, this is definitely something I’ve got to try. My skin is becoming progressively more dry and irritated in the cold weather, and this bath bomb has nibs of cocoa butter which melt in the bath and moisturise and soothe you back to your former glory. At £2.65 I can’t go wrong, but I’ve just got to hire out my parent’s bathroom for an evening (damn you bath-less university halls!).

Doc Marten ‘Serena’ Boots
You wouldn’t believe me if I told you, but I’ve managed to do the impossible. I’ve ruined my most loved pair of boots in the world; my trusty Doc Martens which I’ve had for about five years now. They’ve seen me through festivals, holidays, hiking up mountains, working behind a busy bar every day for a year and a half etc etc etc. I’ve managed to kill mine off with a crack in the leather and a ripped off back tag! The Serenas are fur lined versions of my most loved boots ever, meaning they’re going to be perfect for winter and super cosy and comfy.

Charcoal Wool Coat
I actually can’t find an image of my ideal one, but this is an example of the kind of coat I’m loving. They look super warm and comfortable, and the charcoal grey would fit perfectly within my mainly monochrome wardrobe. Charcoal is a great autumn colour without looking too ‘obvious’ in berry red or camel, and it means you can continue wearing it through spring!

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter
Winter days call for some serious highlighting and brightening and warming up! My ultimate favourite highlighter is MAC’s offering, which illuminates your skin beautifully and lasts for hours and hours. Mine recently ran out, and I’ve been wandering around looking a little bit sad and sallow for a while. Someone get me to that MAC store!

What is on your Autumn wishlist? Have you tried any of these items? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of Love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig