Friday, October 30, 2015

Dark Berry Lips Autumnal FOTD




As I’ve said probably a million times, autumn is my favourite season ever. The cosy evenings, the fireworks, the crunchy leaves, and of course, the beauty and fashion changes that it welcomes. I went to university in my full autumn glory last week and managed to take some pictures before I dashed out the door. It’s my go-to autumnal look; pale, flawless skin with subtle contouring and eyeshadow, and a deep, dark berry matte lipstick.

Products Used:
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo (Contour Powder)
Make Up Store Blush in Touch Of Peach
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Stila In The Light Palette (Shades Sandstone & Guilded Gold)
Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Obsession
Sleek Matte Lipstick in Dare
Lipcote

What’s your go-to autumn look? I hope you liked mine! Don’t forget to leave a comment if you did.

Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this makeup looks so flawless! I will have to pick up this lipstick soon- it's beautiful! xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig