Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Aumtumnal Berry Lips FOTD & GRWM Video




I can’t even tell you how glam I feel when I can do a plum lip and get away with it. Autumn is the best time of the year because suddenly you can go for a moodier, edgier look with smoky eyes and a rich red or purple lip. I can’t get enough. This was my FOTD for shopping with my flatmate Ellie at the weekend. We popped into the city for the afternoon, went into a fabric shop and got some Chinese for lunch. I loved my makeup; the pale, flawless skin and a bold lip. This is when I feel most confident!

Products Used:
Benefit PoreFessional Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Light
MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish In Medium/Dark
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo 'Heliopolis'
Benefit Dandelion Blush
Benefit Gimme Brow 
Stila In The Light Palette
Soap & Glory Supercat
Make Up Store MultiLash
Rimmel Moisture Renewal Lipstick in Plum Proper
Face Of Australia Loose Translucent Powder
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo 'Lumos'

I used my face base products to create a smooth, flawless (well, as flawless as I can get it!) canvas, and went with subtle contouring and blush. The eyes are a relatively neutral matte, smoky brown with a flash of bronze on the lower lash line. Finishing off with a catflick, a whole load of mascara and my amazing plum lipstick, I then went on to dab some highlighter across the high points on my face for added glowiness. If you’d like to see how I created this look, then you can watch my GRWM YouTube video below!



Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig