Thursday, November 12, 2015

Primark Teddy Coat OOTD


Okay, so I’ll hold my hands up and say that this OOTd is pretty identical to my previous one, but I can’t get enough of this huge, cosy teddy coat from Primark! For only £23, it’s a dream, and I have been glamming up my usual style with it, and feeling a whole lot warmer too. The coat also comes in a beige/camel colour, but I went with my signature shade and I have been wearing it most days. Now it’s colder, I love to wrap up warmer and layer my clothing, but I always stick to a mostly-monochrome colour wheel. Pair all this with MAC’s Russian Red Matte Lipstick and you’ve got yourself a pop of colour. I got loads of compliments this day!

Teddy Coat | Primark | £23
Floral Lace Crop Top | Supre | $15
Joni Jeans With Ripped Knee | Topshop | $40
Backpack | Primark | £8
Boots | £110 | Doc Marten

Considering I was only going to a couple of lectures, I felt pretty and glam. I even got to flash my sternum tattoo despite the cold weather!

Did you like this outfit post? What’s your favourite winter coat like? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of Love,

Jasmine

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm actually obsessed with this coat! I need to buy it <3 lovely post x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig