Sunday, December 6, 2015

Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Crayon Swatches



Who doesn't love a good lip crayon? I'm obsessed with them; they're incredibly easy to apply, last for ages and are usually hyper-pigmented. Over the past couple of years, I've accumulated a few of Lord & Berry's 20100 Lipstick Crayons. Lord & Berry are an Italian brand, and I immediately fell in love with their simplicity and sleekness. I also got into these right around the time lip crayons and pencils became BIG news. I fell in love with Fuchsia and Vintage Pink the first time around, and then treated myself to Intimacy this summer when I was on the lookout for a new addition to my signature lip wardrobe. Unfortunately, there's not that much in the way of swatches online for these babies, so all of my lipstick crayons were purchased blind. Hopefully I can help you lovelies out with some shade info now!



Vintage Pink
Let's start with the first one I bought, tried on, and fell madly in love with. Vintage Pink is this true pastel pink with slightly bluey undertones making it a cool, springtime shade. I immediately fell in love with the application style; the tips of the crayons are quite wide and it doesn't take you forever to shade in your lips. You can also use these directly to overdraw your lips if you're into that too; it's basically a lipstick and a lipliner's beautiful baby. Nowadays I don't really reach for this shade, though, maybe because it's the middle of winter? Hopefully when spring rolls around again I'll pick up this pretty, girly pink. 


Intimacy
This was my most recent 20100 Lipstick Crayon, and I was on the hunt for my next dark, 90's nude lipstick. I had to completely guess with this shade. The website does give you a little bit of info, but only a squiggle on a white background so it’s quite hard to judge. I liked the look of Intimacy because it’s a deep pinky brown nude shade. Application wise, it’s stunning, and I love how well it stays on. I’ve still not actually worn this much, but I’m thinking it’s actually better as a night time nude. I’ll try to include it in a FOTD post soon!


Fuchsia
Unfortunately (as with many of my lipsticks now) this shade isn’t one I ever go for! Since my style changed and I ended up embracing a more grungy, less princessy look which I’m really comfortable with, I really don’t use my bright pink lip colours anymore. While I adore the pigmentation, comfort on the lips and unbeatable staying power, this shade simply isn’t for me! Having said that, it’s definitely a favourite of my friends and I do tend to get complimented on it, especially because it’s such a show stopping colour.

These babies retail for £10 each and I usually get mine from the LookFantastic website. There are some amazing reviews of these Lipstick Crayons by other bloggers, so definitely check them out when you’re trying to select your colours! I hope my swatches and reviews helped you out.

What’s your favourite Lord & Berry 20100 shade? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig