Saturday, December 26, 2015

Zoeva Cat Eye Pen



Goodness me. You know when you just love a product so much and have nothing negative to say about it at all? Yeah, that’s what’s happening now. A couple of months ago, I treated myself to a little Zoeva haul where I picked up a new eyeshadow palette (amazing), a blush (also amazing) and now it’s time to review the last item; my Cat Eye Pen by Zoeva. Oh. My. God. It’s just perfect in absolutely every way you can imagine. Prepare for inane gushing about an inanimate object that can never love me back!

Zoeva is really well known among bloggers and youtubers for their makeup brushes, among which they do Vegan brushes, rose gold sets and individual brushes which have been a huge hit. Personally, I own a Vegan set which I do like, but not as much as I expected to. So, when I discovered that they had also released a range of cosmetics, I wanted to give them a try. I’d seen a handful of reviews from some of my favourite bloggers, and they seemed really positive. So when I had a teeny weeny bit of student loan left at the end of one month, I put in an order with Beauty Bay and spoilt myself a little bit. I have to say, I’ve been blown away and am so in love with all of the products I bought. So, for me, Zoeva’s cosmetics range is much better than their makeup brushes (there, I said it!).

Onto the pen! It’s a cat eye liquid eyeliner pen, absolutely perfect for creating sexy winged liner and cat flicks so you can unleash your inner Cleopatra! For £5.95, you get a simple, understated, black eyeliner pen with Zoeva’s logo on the side. Inside you’ll find the pointiest of all pointy pens, which are completely ideal for getting those perfect thin-to-thick wings. The bristles of the pen are soft too, so it’s almost like a paintbrush. For me, this brush is probably suited better to a slightly more experienced eyeliner wearer, just because the bristles can be harder to control when they’re softer. Once you’ve got your technique down though, you can use this pen to create all kinds of flicks and even graphic eyeliner designs. On top of all that, the pigmentation of this pen is second to none; completely jet black and opaque, and doesn’t fade or rub off into a sad looking grey halfway through your day.

Have you tried any of Zoeva’s cosmetics products? Which was your favourite? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is really interesting because I have been thinking of trying other products from them (currently have only a palette) but never thought about this one. Does it have a matte finish or a bit more shiny (as most of them do)?

    Also following you on bloglovin- love your content and style of writing :)

    Claudia | www.maximalista.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting because I have been thinking of trying other products from them (currently have only a palette) but never thought about this one. Does it have a matte finish or a bit more shiny (as most of them do)?

    Also following you on bloglovin- love your content and style of writing :)

    Claudia | www.maximalista.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig