Friday, February 12, 2016

A Cute, Thoughtful & Fun Valentine's!




If you’re a little bit disorganised, a little bit skint, or just don’t like all the fuss of Valentine’s Day, this one is for you! As a student, I haven’t got a lot of money to throw around, buying expensive gifts and taking huge days out with my special someone. I absolutely adore Valentine’s Day, though. As a hopeless romantic, it is my second favourite holiday, and it’s the perfect excuse to get mushy and shower your loved one in oodles of affection. With all this in mind, I wanted to share with you a cute, fun idea for Valentine’s, so you can celebrate even if you don’t buy into the hype and the money spending!

For Chris, who I’m not actually getting to see on V-Day *cries*, I have kept things affordable, but not skipping out on any of the cuteness, with a card and a teeny weeny present. The card itself was only a pound, and I’m writing a huge long romantic love letter to stick inside. The gift is a little game that I spotted in Sainsbury’s. It’s a ‘How well do you know your partner’ type game, and has lots of questions for you each to answer about the other. It’ll probably make for some cute, funny and maybe even embarrassing play! I’m going to be filming Chris and I playing the game and it’ll be up on my YouTube channel at some stage, so do keep a look out for that!

What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig