Thursday, February 11, 2016

YouTube: How To Get Pastel Hair


I'm so sorry some of this video is out of focus! But, I wanted to share all about my pink hair today, which I've had for about three weeks now! I hope you find it helpful if some of you are looking for help with getting pastel hair! Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed what you saw!

Products mentioned:
BLEACH London Silver Shampoo
BLEACH London Rose Dye
Crazy Color Candyfloss Dye

The music I've used in this video is my incredibly talented boyfriend's original song 'Landmarks'! You can find him at
https://soundcloud.com/bearsandmirrors

My Makeup:
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe
MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
Make Up Store Blush in Touch Of Peach
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Stila In The Moment Palette
Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
Make Up Store Multilash Mascara
MAC Lipstick in Faux

Nails:
Chinchilly by Essie

My Clothing:
Topshop Skater Dress

Disclaimer: Crazy Color sent me their dye for review on my blog, however the opinions are my own.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig