Monday, March 28, 2016

21st Birthday Wishlist


Okay, maybe this is slightly premature, but with my 21st birthday coming up at the end of May, I wanted to make a little wishlist with some of the things I’m dying to pick up. My dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday last week, and it really got me thinking! We’ve settled on going for a big shopping trip in the daytime, and a family dinner at an Italian in the evening! I’m getting so excited now!

The things I’ve been most craving for the last few months are the set of Calvin Klien underwear which I’ve seen in Urban Outfitters. These sets are to die for, and I can’t seem to escape them popping up on my instagram feed every single day! Some new skincare is probably in order, and the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser has been on my radar for a while, as has the Sanctuary Spa Charcoal Mask. In terms of makeup, the Balm’s Nude-tude palette has been tempting me for the longest time, and my MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter ran out a while back, so I definitely need another one! A few new Sigma brushes wouldn’t go amiss, and neither would RealTechniques’ Miracle Sponge! Rosie For Autograph’s Eyeshadow Quad has also been taking the bloggersphere by storm, so it’d be a crime to miss out on that one! Then, of course, my most wanted item at the moment; the NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks because they are just fabulous, amazing, and all over YouTube!

What do you think of this wishlist? Have I missed anything off?

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig