Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Face Of The Day | Greige Lips




I need to start posting more FOTD posts! They’re so much fun, and since I do my makeup differently most days, there’ll never be a shortage of pictures to post. Today’s look features a lipstick I’ve been wearing a whole lot lately. A couple of weeks ago I posted a review on my LA Splash OG Ghoulish Lip Couture, and I got a lot of comments saying how unusual and pretty it was! I’ve been pretty obsessed to be honest. I do get a fair amount of compliments, and people always stop to say how ‘strange’ the colour is (in a good way, I hope!). I usually keep my eye simple with a cat eye flick, and my cheeks slightly warmer to stop myself from looking like a corpse. They don’t call the shade ‘Ghoulish’ for nothing! It can wash you out because of its grey tones!

My Makeup
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC15
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Face Of Australia Loose Translucent Setting Powder
Illamasqua Sculpting Powder Duo
Make Up Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light Medium
Naked 3 Palette – shade Factory
Soap & Glory Supercat
Make Up Store Multilash Mascara
LA Splash Lip Couture in OG Ghoulish

There you have it! I hope you like the makeup look, and don’t forget to look out for more FOTD posts, because there’ll be many more hopefully! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I sooo wish I was brave enough to try 'greige' lips, they look stunning on you! Katy / www.thelilacscrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig