Sunday, March 13, 2016

Outfit Details Mini Haul



I had a really lovely day on Thursday! I gave my first journalistic interview for my university course, met my flatmate in town for coffee, and then went for a cheeky shop in Bristol’s city centre. I ended up keeping my common sense (rare) and I spent less than a tenner, but I ended up with a couple of really awesome bits.

My first stop was Tiger, a homeware store that I hadn’t actually heard of until I moved to Bristol. I think it’s Swedish, and it sort of reminds me of IKEA. They do so many quirky, fun homeware items, stationary and tea! There’s literally always something in there that I ‘need’. On Thursday it turned out to be this super cool tote bag. It really reminds me of the American Apparel bag, but that retails for a cool £48-ish. This one from Tiger? £0.50p!

The fedora is something I’ve been wanting for such a long time! This one is from Primark and is perfect because it is so understated and simple. It’s totally the right size for my body, and even though it’s a little bit big on my actual head, I adore it completely. This one was £8, and I’ve worn it every day since I picked it up. I now feel like a real blogger!

What do you think of my items? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig