Tuesday, June 14, 2016

KYLIE JENNER LIPS | WHIRL LIP PENCIL




As a slave to the world of Instagram and Pinterest, I absolutely live and breathe the whole ‘90s lip trend. I know it’s been going for about a year and a half now, but I feel like my life only truly began when I discovered the moody, dirty rose lip shades and vintage adidas jumpers. I fell in love with the Whirl Lipstick when MAC decided to release it, and never gave much thought to the lipliner which seemed to be sold out practically everywhere on earth. Then, when my 21st rolled around and I was gifted a MAC girft card, I decided I probably should invest in the Whirl liner too. Because…why not?

MAC’s lip pencils never fail to impress. They’re smooth and creamy, and perfectly matte. I find it really effortless to very slightly overdraw my lips and get that Kylie Jenner pout going on. Plus, the shade is everything you could ever wish for and more when it comes to the whole ‘90s thing. I’d describe the shade as brick-toned rose and I feel like it suits my pale skin really nicely. I pair the lip with a simple eye look and I’m good to go. At £12.50, it’s actually one of the more purse-friendly items you can get from MAC, and it’s also one of the most beautiful!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. There is a reason this is always sold out! I want it so bad, the perfect colour xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig