Saturday, June 4, 2016

VLOG | MY 21ST BIRTHDAY WEEKEND


I’m so lucky and happy to be able to share with you a quick little VLOG of my 21st Birthday Weekend. It was an amazing few days, and we were so lucky with the weather. My grandma, auntie and uncle came down to Devon to spend time with my family. Chris travelled down from London to see me (on a coach which took 7 long hours!), and I had the most fandabbydozy time! I intended to take a really long, detailed VLOG, but I ended up so distracted that I totally forgot to shoot most of it. Regardless, I got some cute shots of the family BBQ, and exploring beautiful Brixham with Chris. I hope you enjoy this VLOG. I really enjoyed shooting and editing it, and I really want to do more in the future. Let me know what you think!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig