Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MY SECRET WEAPON | ROLLERLASH



Ever come across a beauty product that makes you say OH. MY. LAWD? I’ve certainly been a little bit more than impressed with my latest Benefit purchase. On my big birthday shopping trip (which has probably sorted me out beauty-wise for the next 14 years), I went a little bit insane in Boots, literally grabbing everything that I thought I needed. I had to grab a new Gimme Brow from the Benefit counter, but then the packaging (yes, the packaging) of Rollerlash made me part with £19.50. Ahhh, I’m a sucker for pretty packaging.

With all this said, Rollerlash is truly one of the most wonderful mascaras on the face of this planet. I’ve had They’re Real in the past, but I’d argue this one is just as good, if not better than it’s Best-Seller sister. Rollerlash’s tube, for starters, is the most beautiful tube of mascara I’ve ever seen. Pink, black, diamond, and definitely a little bit luxe. Benefit is always a cut above the rest for me. As much as I resent parting with my cash, I always find myself falling in love with whatever I buy.

Rollerlash is like the mascara version of cat-eyeliner, a red lip, or Audrey Hepburn’s sunglasses. There’s just something classy and sleek and timeless about the way it lengthens and curls your eyelashes. You don’t have to worry about clumpy spider lashes (which, of course, were all the rage a couple of years ago). I just don’t love the look of super thick, super volumised lashes at the moment. I much prefer putting the cheaper, ‘boosting’ mascaras down in favour of my new favourite beauty product. This mascara is definitely one for all my girls who need subtle lash lift, longer, natural looking lashes with an eye-opening curl. I’m so glad I tried this mascara, and I’d completely recommend giving it a go.

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig