Friday, September 16, 2016

PAYDAY LUST LIST


Nothing like an eye-wateringly expensive wish list to get the autumn off to a good start. I’m a little bit of a fiend for filling up online shopping baskets and then obsessing over them until I click the ‘purchase’ button. Since payday’s coming, I wanted to make a little list of the things I’m eyeing up at the minute. I’m definitely having a bit of a luxe moment at the moment; I’m obviously in love with having zero cash in my bank account, but hey ho. A girl’s gotta be fleek! All of these items can be found on John Lewis’s very tempting website, if you’re interested in any of them yourselves!

Since falling head over heels in love with the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser by the geniuses at Liz Earle, I decided that I need to branch out more to explore their skincare a bit more. Their cleanser has changed my skin for the better, so of course I’d love to try the moisturiser that goes with it.

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu
Vamp lips are life. The sooner people understand that, the happier this world will be. Train Bleu has been on my wishlist for so long, and I keep putting off buying it because clearly my priorities to eat and pay rent are all wrong. I own about five of the Velvet Matte Lip Pencils are they’re stunningly wonderful, so I’d love to add more to my collection.

I’ve practically run out of primer altogether. My supply has dwindled to a couple of sample sized Benefit ones, which do the job, but I really want to get my hands on NARS’s offering. I wanted to hit my head against my desk when I realised I’d missed a fullsize NARS product in that luxe beauty box that came out a couple of months ago. It was frustrating beyond words, but it just went on to reignite my need for a NARS primer. The reviews look truly wonderful!

Been fantasising about these lipsticks since day one, lets face it. They’re beautiful. LLYMLRS did an amazing swatch post that had me salivating all over my laptop, and I think it must soon be time to part with £23 in return for one of the prettiest lipsticks around. It was hard to choose a shade, but Birkin Brown looks to die for.

Charlotte Tilbury just oozes glamour, so of course I want to cake my entire face in her products. Mascara is something I can never have enough of, but since I usually go for drugstore mascaras, maybe it’s time to have a go with a high-end one? I haven’t seen too much on blogs about this particular CT product, so I’ll have to do some digging. To be fair though, I was sold as soon as I saw the packaging.

OK. It’s just an eyeshadow quad. OK, there’s only four shades. OK, it would probably be cheaper to hire Kanye West to perform in my living room than to buy this product. Does that deter me? HELL NAH. I NEED this quad in my life. Again, as I always expect from Charlotte Tilbury makeup, it oooooozes grace and glamour. And again, I’d probably buy this just to stare at the palette.

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig