Saturday, September 24, 2016

TOP 5 PRODUCTS | ZOEVA COSMETICS


The final part of my mini-series ‘Top 5 Products’ is a list of my absolute favourite products by Zoeva Cosmetics. I fell in love with Zoeva a long time ago when I purchased their Vegan Prime Brush Set. For a while, I didn’t even realise they did actual makeup, but when I did? Oh Lawd, did I have a slight heart attack! I immediately placed an order for some of their makeup, and then a few months later, decided to bite the bullet and splurge on the Rose Gold Vol 02 Brush Set. These are my Top 5 favourites by Zoeva!

Zoeva Naturally Yours Eyeshadow Palette
This palette was my go-to, everyday, trusty, noble steed of a palette for well over a month. That’s pretty good going for a fickle thing like me; I’m usually chopping and changing and I generally don’t stick to one palette for longer than a week or so. The shades are all neutrals, ranging from shimmering pale tones through to deep taupes and browns. There’s a makeup look in this palette for every single occasion imaginable, and it’s for that reason that I adore it.

Zoeva Cat Eye Pen
These eyeliner pens saved my entire life (no exaggeration) because I’m the most cack-handed div when it comes to liquid liner. Pens like this, especially this beautiful one by Zoeva, make it so easy to create sleek flicks. This pen is definitely one for someone who has used a lot of pens; it’s quite flimsy and therefore it can be quite easy to make a little error here and there. It’s quite like a brush, to be honest, and the formula is jet black and perfectly opaque.

Zoeva Luxe Color Blush in Shy Beauty
I wish I owned more blushes, but to be honest, I only ever buy shades that are identical to this one. Shy Beauty is a beautiful, peachy pink toned blush that looks natural and glowing. It blends wonderfully, stays all day and makes me look like I’ve got a natural flush of colour. It even has a really decent sized mirror in the compact lid too. Double points!

Zoeva Rose Gold Luxe Crease Brush
I’m not the most well versed individual in the eye brush department. I’m a sucker for fluffy brushes and can sort-of cope with angled brushes if I’m having a really good day. This crease brush makes amazingly light work of smoky eyes and I now use this pretty much most days. It blends powder eyeshadows out like a dream. Plus, look how beautiful it is!

Zoeva Rose Gold Buffer Brush
I already have a Buffer brush by Zoeva, and that’s why I knew I wanted to get the EXACT same one in the Rose Gold version. See? Logic! This brush is perfect for most of the foundations I use. NARS’s Sheer Glow Foundation demands a buffing brush, and so this brush makes my base look completely flawless. It’s also wonderful for concealers and liquid highlights. And again, it’s complete eye candy.

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. his site is designed to link boutiques and consumers to eco friendly products throughout the world, and to promote designers who are building their businesses with conscience Shaving cream

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig