Monday, October 31, 2016

LITTLE LUSH HAUL | FACE MASK + TONER


This is just a super snappy, ultra quick post to share with you what I’ve recently picked up from one of the loveliest shops around; LUSH! I’m a massive LUSH fan, the products are all vegan, the packaging is always recycled, and the store interiors are always instagram-worthy. I’m a bit of a skincare addict and, while I have dabbled in LUSH haircare and body creams, I always find myself coming back to their skincare. It never ever disappoints, and I’m trying to work my way through their entire face mask range. So far, I’ve tried Cupcake (loved it, even if it was a little harsh) and BB Seaweed (which was a little bit meh, and also harsh). I had originally only intended on picking up a new face mask, but then I got sidetracked by the toner water too. Oh well!

The lovely girl in LUSH recommended Catastrophe Cosmetic to me, as I explained to her my skin worries. I’ve got quite sensitive skin, oily in my t-zone and I get really big, really sore spots every now and again. She said that the ingredients in Catastrophe Cosmetic would work really well for my skin, as it isn’t an exfoliant, and the various bits and bobs in the mask work to reduce redness and mattify the skin. LUSH’s website says it is: “a calming and moisturising fresh face mask packed with blueberries, calamine and chamomile, rose, and almond oils to soothe and soften the skin. We use wholesome blueberries as they are rich in vitamins and minerals, including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E that help to protect the skin from damage.”

I’d also been eyeing up the toning waters online for a while, so asked a little bit about them. Again, I wanted something gently cleansing, something that smelt like angels, and that wouldn’t cause my face to question my actions and turn bright red in retaliation. The lovely sales assistant pointed me in the direction of Eau Roma Water, which comes in this spritzy bottle. It’s not one I’d seen before, but she said it was gentle and that she’s used it religiously for ages now. LUSH says Eau Roma Water is: “an elegant formula that’s suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Rose water will help to calm and reduce redness, whilst lavender water will balance and soften the skin. This was created as a way to hydrate and soothe the skin both gently and effectively.” As far as I can tell, it smells, well, lush.

What have you been eyeing up at LUSH lately? What should I be trying next?

Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love that face mask from lush! They have so many great skincare products.

    Parie x
    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig