Tuesday, November 29, 2016

ROMWE FASHION WISHLIST


ROMWE has been upping their social media game lately. The little rascals have been popping up on my facebook, instagram and their ads are creeping up on me at every turn. It’s starting to reel me in, despite the videos I’ve seen saying that it’s a scam. I’ve been watching loads of haul videos on YouTube lately, and while some are negative, lots are positive too! As with most online shopping, it’s hard to know what the material will be like, the fit, the comfort, the lengths, etc etc, and so it can always be a bit risky. I’ve always bought a lot of my clothing from China. When I lived in Australia, SOOO many of the clothes stores there were selling pretty playsuits and dresses from China, and I loved them.

With that being said, I think I’m going to give ROMWE a try. Most of their clothing is around £10, and they’ve got a maaaassive range of shoes, bags, accessories and jewellery to go with your new outfit. My wishlist is currently looking a little bit grungey; that God Save The Queen Jacket is so on my radar after spotting similar ones in a vintage market in Spitalfields last week. The jumper looks cosy and casual. Same with the stripey drop-shoulder top. The boots have been making me drool over my laptop a little bit a lot. They’re everything I’ve ever wanted from a boot and I can’t quite believe my boot dreams could possibly be answered by this £30-ish pair.

I don’t tend to spend LOADS on clothes, so this might actually prove to be a bit of an affordable clothing gold mine. Or a complete flop and everything will turn up holey, mouldy and on fire.


Have you ever bought anything from ROMWE? Would you risk it? Let me know!
Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig