Wednesday, December 21, 2016

NO MORE WINTER HAIR DAMAGE | MACADAMIA MOISTURE MASQUE



Does anyone else’s hair completely give up on them during the winter months? My over processed, bleached, split barnet gives me nothing but trouble when the temperature drops. I just can’t win. I’m usually so good with making sure I don’t use too much heat on my hair, and using proper shampoos and conditioners, but over the winter months, I need some serious reinforcements. My absolute favourite winter hair masque is the Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Masque that can be bought on looooads of beauty websites. It costs around £26, depending on where you get it from, but it’s seriously the best £26 you could spend if your hair needs some TLC over the colder season.

It contains Macadamia oil which is super duper rich in moisture, and it works to smooth the hair cuticles and adds such a lot of shine. Despite the god-awful condition of my hair, it’s amazing just how healthy it can look after a good seeing-to with this masque.

I usually only need to use this about once a week, but I do amp it up a little bit when I can feel my hair going a bit straw-like and gross. I leave it on for about 15 minutes and make myself a cup of tea, then rinse it all off. When rinsing, you can definitely feel how smooth and silky your hair feels already. After using this since mid-september, my hair is almost always feeling soft and smooth despite the fact I abuse it with bleach and dye and toners on a weekly basis still! If you need to give your locks a little kick up the bum over Christmas and the winter period, I’d definitely give this a go. It also makes a perfect gift for the beauty lovers in your life, and it’ll last you such a long time. My tub has lasted since summer, and is still half full!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been using this hair masque for over 2 years and I just can't live without it. I may use different shampoos but I stay true to this treatment. I have oily roots but my ends are always breaking off from dryness and I feel that this has helped a lot to maintain my hair healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig