Sunday, February 19, 2017

LUSH INTERGALACTIC BATH BOMB REVIEW




I’m sure we’re all familiar with LUSH by now. It’s always been one of my absolute favourites; they are the ultimate bath champions and they always put a smile on my face. Had a bad day? Grab a face mask. Boyfriend dumped you? A shower jelly! Called your teacher ‘Mum’ at uni? I’m not actually sure if LUSH could help you there, but it may be worth a shot. I’ve been trying to buy a new bath bomb each visit. Even though I KNOW I love Twilight, I’m keen to eventually have sampled every single one.

Intergalactic costs £4.25 and it’s one of the bigger bath bombs they do. It’s blue and swirly on the outside, with a pepperminty and lemony smell. I chucked it in the bath after I’d run it, and hopped in with fellow-LUSH-enthusiast Chris for a soak. The bomb changes the bathwater to an amazing deep blue shade with silver flecks of glitter through it. It’s so pretty and the pictures simply do not do it justice.

We used Intergalactic at bedtime but I’m actually pretty sure it’s supposed to invigorate and refresh you! The ingredients are mostly ‘uplifting’ scents and oils, and I must admit, I wasn’t immediately in the mood to go to bed after using it. However, I did love the fact I was covered in tiny pieces of glitter when I got out of the bath, and the beautiful grapefruity smell lingered for a while. Intergalactic is a really refreshing one to try. If I buy it again, I’ll be using it in the morning!

Which is your favourite bath bomb by LUSH? Which one should I try next?

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig