Saturday, March 4, 2017

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES 2017


February faves are here! I was quite good in February so there aren't too many new favourites of mine to show in this video, but I've absolutely adored using all of these newer products and finding what works for me now that the weather is starting to change! Don't forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe if you enjoyed watching!

Products mentioned:
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
MAC Strobe Cream
Soap & Glory Archery Voluboost in Talk Of The Brown
Make Up Revolution Light & Shade Ultra Eye Contour Palette
Colour Freedom Metallic Glory Dye in Silver Grey


 


My Clothing:
Boohoo Faux Leather Biker Jacket

Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this video were purchased by myself, and the opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig