Tuesday, October 17, 2017

IBIZA


If you’ve ever ventured to the land of Ibiza, you may be sympathetic to my plight here…I remember virtually n o t h i n g about the holiday. 



My best friend Fab and I went off for 4 nights at the end of September, and we had an amazing, sunny, dancey, cocktail-fuelled few days. I took plenty of pictures, but the details between them are…shall we say…hazy? 

I didn’t want to waste the pictures, though so I thought I’d just chuck them up so I could share them with y’all! I can divulge that we went out every single night, spent most days by the pool, and did a teeny weeny bit of exploring. This was definitely an unwinding-style/let-your-hair-down holiday. The perfect way to prepare myself for my third year of uni!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig