Monday, October 16, 2017

URBAN OUTFITTERS JUMPSUIT | NEW IN FOR A/W


It’s time for one of my very far-and-few-between fashion related blog posts. I’ve got a few in the depths of my blog’s archives, but for the most part, I wander around most days in skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I’m certainly not ‘on-style’ and I like to think I dress according to what I think suits me and is flattering, rather than jumping on the latest trend because I’m SO INDIVIDUAL (but in reality I’ve spent more dosh on culottes, thigh high boots and embroidered mesh tops in the last year than I’d care to admit). 


So by Teresa May’s good graces I’ve received my student loan, and in order to assist my studies, I’ve taken a trip to Urban Outfitters. Naturally. 

Urban Outfitters is one of my favourite shops for clothes, and once I’ve forced myself to ignore its past controversies and its ridiculous price tags, I can ALWAYS find about a million things I want to buy. 

I was in the Westfield Stratford store on Friday, and I saw this Silence + Noise jumpsuit that pretty much stole my heart. It’s long, floaty and flowy. It’s got a beautiful structured camisole-style top and really wide culotte legs. I’m only 5’2” so the legs come down way longer than I think they should, but I’m happy because it’s autumn and I need all the coverage I can get. 

I’m also a bit bloody chuffed that I managed to fit into a size small in Urban Outfitters. My only issue is that I’m going to have to go braless because it has a low back with thin criss-cross straps. I’ve always been a bit self conscious about my lack of chest, but thanks to the   fab construction of the top, no nippy action is going on and I personally think it looks really flattering. And I’d bloody hope so too, for £46!


I’m planning an #OOTD blog post where I attempt (emphasis on ‘attempt’) to style this beautiful new addition to my autumn/winter wardrobe. I just love the fact I’m 99% sure this will work dressed up or down. Wooohooo!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig