Saturday, November 11, 2017

ASOS + BOOHOO WINTER HAUL



After rather impulsively throwing three bin liner’s worth of stuff out of my wardrobe last week, I realised how little winter stuff I actually have. I seem to wander round in the same pair of jeans and the same t-shirt 6 days a week, and I’m suuuuch a lazy sack of potatoes when it comes to fashion and style. However, I’ve started furiously following fashion bloggers on Instagram and I’m feeling hella inspired. I set myself a budget of £100 to pick up a few new staples for my winter wardrobe.


ASOS Fluffy Cloud Robe with Ears | £28 | http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-fluffy-... 
This is my most-worn item from the haul so far. It’s literally the most cosy, snuggly, thick, fleecy, luxurious robe I have ever owned. I normally get my dressing gowns from Primark or eBay, and I honestly did second-guess whether I wanted to spend the best part of thirty quid on a bloody dressing gown. But, I’m so glad I did. The little bear ears on the hood are a massively cute bonus, too.


Lindsay Off Shoulder Jersey Bodycon Dress | £8 | http://www.boohoo.com/lindsay-off-sho...
I adore the basic Boohoo jersey dresses. I’ve got a few of them because they’re easy peasy and cheap. They can be dressed up or down, and they always seem to fit well. I’m obsessed with Bardot (still, when am I gonna leave this trend in the past?) and the little sleeves are really cute. It’s not technically a winter piece, but it’s an essential that I think I’ve been overdue!


Sarah Frill Hem Cropped Jumper | £15 | http://www.boohoo.com/sarah-frill-hem... 
Again, not quite a winter piece but I’ll be DAMNED if I get left out of this ruffle-hem bardot crop trend any longer! These tops are aaaaall  over my Instagram feed and I’ve been lusting after one for ages. This top comes in a few different colours and I’m sure I’ll be bagging myself another couple, especially for Spring/Summer 2018.


ASOS FARLEIGH High Waist Slim Mom Jeans in Prince Wash With Busted Knees | £35 | http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-farleig...
Help, I think I’m addicted to the Farleigh jeans by ASOS. This is my second pair. The fit of them is just soooo good. They’re so flattering and they are actually properly high-waisted. They’re also made of super thick denim, which is good for the winter weather. I have a black pair which I’ve been wearing to death, and now I have this blue pair to take the pressure off the first pair.


Sara Soft Rib Knit Crop Jumper | £8 | http://www.boohoo.com/sara-soft-rib-k...
So this was a bit of a lucky find. I fell in love with the picture on the website but was so annoyed to see that the S/M had sold out. I ended up buying the M/L anyway, just to see if it would fit. It did! Which is great for me, but not so great for some of my bigger girls. I don’t consider myself to be a Medium to Large size, but the fact it fits means that actual bigger girls might not feel catered to. I’ve griped about Boohoo’s sizing before, but it looks like not much has changed. Even so, I’m bloody over the moon with this cute ribbed knitted high-neck top.


Lucy Boxy Oversized Cropped Jumper | £15 | http://www.boohoo.com/lucy-boxy-overs...
This jumper is a cute little drop-shouldered, icy grey knit which is quite warm considering how cheap it is. I was a bit miffed to discover a random black thread sewn into it, but I managed to snip it out with some scissors, so it’s fine now. It’s quite soft, and I think the colour is really pretty and perfect for winter. I was eyeing up the pink version too!


Rebecca Chunky Boyfriend Belt | £5 | http://www.boohoo.com/rebecca-chunky-...
I’ve never actually owned a belt. I’ve never actually needed one because I’ve been a faithful lover of TopShop Joni jeans for YEARS and they don’t even have belt loops. When I started buying the ASOS Farleigh jeans, I realised they look better with a belt. Also, all my faaaave fashion Instagrammers wear belts and so I’m going to too because 'I wanna be a real blogger’!

So there’s my ASOS and Boohoo haul! I also filmed myself opening the packages and my first impressions, and also tried the clothes on for you too. I’m really happy with this very successful haul. It’s the first time in aaaaages I’ve placed a clothing order online and not wanted to send anything back. 

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig