Friday, July 6, 2018

A BAND MERCH PHOTOSHOOT WITH HEARTH


Of all the girls in the world a band could choose to model their new merch, my boyfriend’s band managed to choose the shortest and most uncoordinated one. Me. 

If you’ve been following this blog or my YouTube channel for a while, you’ll probably have ‘met’ my boyfriend Chris! He’s been in Hearth, a post-hardcore band based in London, for a couple of years and they’ve recently started playing live shows. Now the live shows have started, the original Hearth t-shirt became really popular.



Now, they’ve designed two more shirts that I got a chance to wear and model, and I’ve very kindly been allowed to share some pictures with you guys before the shirts’ release!

I was sooooo excited to be asked. It was really fun for me because I’ve done a couple of photoshoots in the past and really enjoyed them. I also used to dress much more ‘alternative’, so it was kinda fun to relive the oversized-men’s-shirts-as-a-dress phase and channel my inner punk a bit.



If you’d like to check out Hearth, here are their links:
Instagram (@HearthUk)
Facebook (@HearthUk)
Their next show will be on Monday 9th July 2018 at 229 The Venue, Great Portland Street, London, so pop along if you fancy it!

This is a little different from my usual blog posts, but something I really enjoyed and was proud to be a part of! But don’t worry guys, we will resume the glittery, girly, pretty usual bits and bobs next time.

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig