Wednesday, April 3, 2019

SPRING NEW LOOK HAUL


Having not shopped with New Look for a long, long, long, LONG while, I was pretty impressed when I went for a little browse. I had been seeing so many of my favourite bloggers with their bits and pieces from NL, so I wanted to see what I could pick up. Spring is seriously springing and I am so over wearing big teddy coats and my Dr. Martens. Overall, I am hella impressed with my little haul. I didn’t spend an awful lot; New Look is actually on the higher end of my budget when it comes to shopping (Oh, Primark, how you have spoiled me!) but I did find three pieces that I am in definite *lurve* with.




If these aren’t the most classic, comfortable and stylish pair of heels you’ve ever seen, then click off my blog right now. But seriously…I am in no way, shape, or form a heel-wearer. I have owned a few pairs in my time, but they’ve lived their entire life in the bottom of my wardrobe and never ever seen the light of day. I have bought pairs because I loved how they looked, but literally could not walk more than a few metres in them. 

Enter: block heel court shoes. I only tried these on in the shop for a laugh, and couldn’t believe it when I could wander around in (relative) comfort. The heel itself is only 3 inches high, so they’re very understated and definitely the easiest heels I’ve walked in. The pointed toe is ultra feminine and the suedette finish is timeless. Since I’m applying for graduate jobs at the moment, I also thought these would be great for job interviews because they’re super fAsHeRnAbLe but can be styled to look professional, too. I ain’t even mad at the £17.99 price tag, because FOR ONCE, these heels will be liberated from my wardrobe and be taken to strut around in public.




Do I detect a teeny tiny ditsy floral obsession brewing for the spring months??? Why yes, yes I do. 

The high neck and long sleeves on the pink top is going to be really lovely for the cooler days throughout April and May. It might be getting sunnier, but it’s still blimmin’ baltic out there, and so I’m grateful that I could find a warmer top that still features a very spring-time colour and print. It’s stretchy, so I bought a size 8 and it fits pretty perfectly. I particularly adore the lettuce hem on the sleeves and the bottom of the crop. 

I’m having a serious love affair with baby blue right now, and swooned when I saw the mesh, floral, duck-egg blue t-shirt. It is very see-through, so I’m going to wear my baby-blue bralette underneath it. I guess a white one would work well too! I had to size up in this top and bought a size 10, but it still isn’t what I would call ‘roomy’, but it’s comfortable, really breathable and extra girly. It also features the same lettuce hem that I really love.

Have you ever guys re-discovered a store that you thought you were over? How are your spring wardrobes coming along?

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really like the heels! The shirts go well with you hair :) Haven't really bought any new clothes this spring/summer. Saving everything for travels haha!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig