Friday, November 15, 2019

A LITTLE PRIMARK HAUL


Ello ello ello! Nothing too exciting here; just a few bits that I picked up from Primark this week. I literally can’t walk past a Primark without nipping in, and this little haul is quite restrained for me. I’ve been known to spunk a hundred quid in 20 minutes - it’s a problem. 



This taupe faux leather skirt has been on my mind for a good few weeks. I’ve seen it and left it on the rack a couple of times, but this time I decided to buy it. It’s only £8 and a really cute nude colour. The sizing’s a bit off (as usual with Primark!) as I couldn’t get the size 8 around my bum but the 10 is slightly loose around the waist. I decided to get the 10 so I’ve got some wiggle room for a burger. It’s pretty seasonal and fitting for autumn, so I can’t wait to wear it now. Is a faux leather mini skirt work-appropriate???

I also picked up another pair of my favourite slipper boots - this time in white. They were on a sale rack down to £3 which is a bloody bargain if you ask me. I wear these slippers literally every day and until they’re practically falling off my feet, but they’re so cheap to buy I just replace them after about 6 months. They’re cosy and comfortable; the ideal sitting-about-Judge-Judy-watching-monster-munch-eating footwear. 

I also saw this 3-pack of hoop earrings that are SUPER cute. I have a terrible habit of losing one earring (usually after a glass of wine or six) so I’m forever buying these multipacks in Primark. But these are my favourite ones I’ve bought for a while. I’m a big fan of the silver and gold, but what I really really adore is the pinky-silver pair. How cute! I haven’t seen earrings - or any jewellery really - in this shade before and I think it’s so pretty. It’ll match my hair and is unusual. Huge fan of 3 packs of earrings for £2 over here!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Those booties are my fave! I have so many pairs, they're so comfy! xx

    KatieLeanne.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig