Thursday, December 26, 2019

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS | 2019


Here I sit, broken hearted that my favourite day of the year is over again! I’m hungover, weigh an extra stone and guilt-ridden after making my way through the leftovers of the three-bird roast. Now the chaos of the day is over, I wanted to share what I got for Christmas this year before I start putting them all away. I got extra spoilt [as usual, I’ve got the best family ever!] and I love all of my extra-special gifts. Here’s what I got!


High Heel Track-Sole Ankle Boots With Zip | Zara 
These are the boots of dreams and I’m pretty sure I marched at least three different people to the shoe-section in Zara over the last few weeks to make sure there was NO ROOM for doubt that I NEEDED these boots. These are the first thing I’ve ever had from Zara and I’m literally in love. I love the industrial/clunky look of these, and they’re so bloody comfy. You will struggle to see an #OOTD post without these on my feet until I wear them out! Thank you Dad!

Christmas Star Face & Eye Palette | Too Faced
Mummy did well! Always pulling out the amazing makeup presents. Too Faced is my favourite ever makeup brand so I’m pretty easy to please. Plus I’m a sucker for a limited edition Christmas set. This cute star-shaped palette [impractical as all hell but so bloody pretty!] features 20 eye and face shades and a mini lipgloss and mini Better Than Sex Mascara. The holy grail of all mascaras! 



Heart-Meltingly Sweet Mango Festive Gift Set | The Body Shop
I always love a bath and body gift set! My brother gets me one of these every year - I think he’s eventually going to make it through all of the fragrances! Last year I got the English Rose scent and I really really loved it. These sets have a loofah, a body butter, a soap bar, a body polish and a shower gel. Enough to keep me going [and smelling amazing] for a good month or so!

Rucksack | Low Alpine
Hardly the glam ‘gram-worthy present of the century, but definitely one of the most exciting. My parents and I went looking for a day-pack for when I go away travelling this year and we found this one. It’s perfect! I’m currently saving up for and planning an island-hopping trip to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Fiji, Australia, Bali, the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore, so I’ll need a backpack for my day-to-day stuff. I also received a Double Mosquito Net | Mountain Warehouse. It all makes it feel real! 



World Map Dinner Tray
Another of my travel-themed prezzies, but one for me to shovel spag-bol into my mouth off whilst watching Judge Judy. I also love maps as decor, they’re so inspiring and I think they just look beautiful. Plus, I nick my Dad’s tray daily so it’s nice to have my own now!

Pro 650 Pink Electric Toothbrush | Oral-B
You know you’re getting old and boring when an electric toothbrush was your most-wanted Christmas present of the year! I’ve finally finally finally got one after nearly 25 years on the planet and brushing manually like a peasant. I’m about to have the sparkliest teeth you’ve ever seen; especially as this came with a 3D whitening toothpaste too! Excited isn’t even the word! *note to self - get a life, Jaz*

I hope you all had the most amazing Christmas Day! My family went on to play some board games, have an amazing roast dinner, go on a little Christmas walk, and consume about eighty litres of alcohol before snuggling up to watch the Gavin & Stacey Christmas special - what a GIFT - and passing out on the sofa by half ten. 

It’s taken every fibre of my energy to write this blog-post today! My brain just isn’t functioning, so I’m going to go put all of my presents away, get a face mask on and get back to my hangover. Sending alllll my Christmas wishes and love and hugs and kisses. Thank you to all my loved ones for the best day ever! 


Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig