Tuesday, October 13, 2020

ALYA SKIN AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK | REVIEW*

Yep, she’s still a skincare hoarder. Yep, her bathroom cabinet is literally overrun with various pots and tubes and jars of goo. And YES, her skin is still misbehaving. We don’t mind though; it’s just more of an excuse to accumulate more goo and lock myself in the bathroom for an hour a night while I slather myself in skincare. I’ll shut myself in there with a true crime documentary, a cup of tea and I won’t resurface until I’m scrubbed and cleansed to within an inch of my life [you never realise how incredibly rock ’n’ roll you are until you type out your ideal Saturday night, do you?].


To celebrate Alya Skin launching in the UK, I was extremely kindly gifted this Alya Skin Australian Pink Clay Mask a little while ago. This one was actually one of my most exciting blog collaboration emails I’ve received this year; I’ve seen this mask all over my Instagram feed and seen so many people raving about it. In case you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t heard about this one before, it’s award-winning, it’s vegan and cruelty free, it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, it’s rated five stars everywhere it’s stocked - but best of all - it’s PINK. 


This mask retails for £29.99 and I’m definitely going to have to repurchase this once I run out; that’s unfortunately not up for debate. It’s a very generously sized pot for the price point at 120g! Rightly or wrongly, I’m gonna order it using ClearPay which is offered on their website - darn you and your temptingness! I’ve only used it a few times so far but it’s really one of my favourite items in my skincare collection now. My best friend stayed over a few weeks ago and also gave it a whirl, and immediately went online to buy one of her own!



The mask aims to detoxify and brighten the skin, tightens the skin’s pores, extracts pollutants from the skin, helps reduce inflammation caused by acne and eczema. It’s also suitable for sensitive skin, contains no parabens or harsh chemicals and is vegan. The Alya Skin website also says it strengthens the skin with kaolin clay, and stimulates the regeneration of skin cells has anti-aging properties and speeds up the healing of spots and breakouts. Having only used it a few times, I can completely vouch for the fact that my skin is left feeling super soft and cleansed, detoxified and smooth. It’s such a treat to use, but I also don’t want to go through it too quickly because it’s soooo lovely! 


It’s the prettiest little pink pot of joy, and my new go-to for lazy Sunday afternoons when I’m feeling like my skin needs a pick-me-up. I can’t wait to start using it more regularly to really see the benefits and effect it has on my skin. I’m so pleased with what I’ve seen so far though, the most noticeable thing is probably the matte texture of my skin after I’ve used it - like, for daaaays - and the calmness of my skin. It really is a little pot of luxury and I’m obsessed. Thank you to Alya Skin for sending me this for review; I’m absolutely made up and I’m so happy I got to try this! 


Lots of love,

Jasmine x

*Disclaimer - While I was provided with complementary items for this blog post, this has not affected the review I have given. All products reviewed are still done so with 100% my honest opinion. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig