Saturday, April 25, 2020

HOW I GET MY PASTEL PINK HAIR | BLEACH LONDON REVIEW + DEMO


In today's blog post, I wanted to share my latest YouTube video where I show how I get my hair this gorgeous baby pastel pink shade using my absolute favourite Bleach London Rose Semi Permanent Colour. I've done a short review and a demonstration showing all the steps, and I think it looks pretty easy! I love having pink hair, I don't feel like myself without it, so I'm happy it's straightforward to maintain at home. Also, lockdown made me shave my eyebrows...let's not talk about it. Don't forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe if you enjoyed watching!

Products mentioned:
BLEACH London Rose Super Cool Colour 150ml
OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Oil 100 ml
BLEACH London Rose Shampoo
BLEACH London Rose Conditioner

My Clothing:
Femme Luxe Finery White Polka Dot Puff Sleeve Crop Top - Bailey

Disclaimer: All products mentioned in this video were purchased by myself, and the opinions are my own.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig