Saturday, October 29, 2022

THE OUTFIT #2

 

I don’t think there’s anything better than a simple all black fit. I love the effortlessness and knowing that it’s a timeless and elegant way putting an outfit together. I always feel like a bad B in all black. Part super villain and part Morticia Addams. I’m also loving that the weather is cooler and the maxi dresses and coats are OUT! Layering up and getting all cosy, whilst still looking glam and expensive is one of my favourite ways to dress.


Here’s an outfit perfect for a dinner date, which is something I’ve been dying to go for for what feels like ages! Kyle and I are in a bit of a strange transitional period as he’s just started a new job, meaning our routines are all over the place - and everyone knows how tight the month between new pay checks can be! Plus, we’re trying to cut back and not be as extravagant all the time. We’ve got a house deposit and an engagement to save for, you know!!


Dress - ASOS Design Square Neck Ribbed Midi Dress with Split

Oversized coat - H&M Wide Coat

Boots - New Look Wear Your Way Black Chunky Boots



I know we’ll definitely find our groove again soon, and when we do, I’ve got the perfect outfit for a late night dinner date and some drinks afterwards. I can imagine sipping on a few wines in an outdoor area of a bar in this outfit, and just feeling like I look a million quid. This is definitely a more glam and empowering look out of my usual trousers-and-a-top repertoire. 


Even though I’m a petite girl, I love the way maxi dresses make my body look. I think there’s something very feminine about a long skirt, and the slit adds a bit of spice. The knee boots paired with a maxi dress ensure I’ll not be freezing to death. And the coat is just my perfect and most favourite coat - the oversized sleeves and long length is able to be dressed up or down, and always looks incredibly stylish. 


Lots of love,

Jasmine x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That wide H+M coat looks very warm and versatile - perfect for the fluctuating temperatures and weather conditions at this time of year. The coat looks fabulous styled over the black ASOS-design square-necked ribbed split midi-dress, and you look fabulous wearing it in the outfit photos above!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig